Can’t make the ATD International Conference in May? No problem! We have a great professional development event for ATD Puget Sound Members and Friends in downtown Seattle.
Connect. Learn. Expand.
LAP 3.0 hosted by
This year’s theme is Expanding Our Reach from Local to Global
- How do you stay in tune with the continued globalization of organizations?
- How do you keep up with how people learn when so much of it is learned in different ways through the use of technology and outside of classrooms?
- How do we keep growing and developing our own professional needs?
In this session, we will look at how we can bridge the learning gaps across time zones and across different cultures. The ways we approach learning are very different than they were even a decade ago. In order to keep our practices current, we must stay ahead of this technological evolution, and that starts with getting the most out of today’s technology. Learn from top leaders who work through the people gaps, the diversity issues, and the technology to deliver world class learning.
The popular format of years past returns with a new slate of Speed Learning SMEs, keynote speaker, lunchtime chat, networking and an afternoon mini-hackathon diving deeper into the theme.
- speed learning from 10+ SMEs
- afternoon mini-hackathon on the themes, ideas and questions generated by participants
- exploring Learning Design/LX, artificial intelligence, learning technologies, data science and other future-forward topics
- morning keynote by Myra Travin and lunchtime chat with Learn-a-palooza creator Darren Nerland and cultural explorer Jolene Jang
- networking with fellow participants and more!
LAP3 will be conducted in open space format in the lovely CityU Atrium. You'll have plenty of time to connect and co-create with our amazing SMEs and participants. We'll have beverages, snacks and catered box lunch to fuel your brain. Come ready to learn and have some FUN!
This event has sold out the past 2 years!
Register today to secure your spot
Stick around after the event for a networking happy hour for participants. Happy Hour generously hosted by
drinks & light appetizers included
Check out past Learn-a-palooza events here or visit the ATD Puget Sound member archives for past Learn-a-palooza downloadable resources (available to ATDps Chapter members only)
Thank you to our Amazing Sponsors and Host
City University Seattle
featuring degrees and programs in Professional Leadership
City University of Seattle is a private nonprofit university accredited through the doctoral level. It is dedicated to serving the working adult and transfer students and is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top in the country for its online bachelor’s degree programs. Also a top producer of MBAs and teachers in the state of Washington, CityU offers its programs online and through its teaching locations in North America, Asia and Europe.
Additional support for LAP 3.0 by
Sponsorship opportunities still available. Contact email@example.com
to learn more.
ATDps Refund Policy