WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO GET STARTED
COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR EVENT
Would you like to “step up” to web-based training and meetings, but don’t know where to start? Are you a webinar beginner who wants to polish your skills? This webinar is for you!
You’ve heard the advantages-no borders participant access, lower cost, less travel, standardized messaging, and more-and you’ve attended webinars and web meetings, but how do you host them? In this webinar, you’ll learn:
· The advantages of adding webinars to your training repertoire
· How to choose the right software for you and your organization
· How on-line training differs from live training
· Tips on making great online training
· Answers to your questions
· Resources to move you forward
The webinar will be led by Andy Landis, an ASTD Puget Sound chapter member, independent trainer and author specializing in retirement issues. Andy introduced webinars at a large employer in 2004, and used them to reach thousands of learners at little to no cost. He continues to lead webinars in his practice, “Thinking Retirement,” hosted in-house or by client firms.
Register today for this complimentary webinar-space is limited. “See” you there!