Location : Bellevue
Job # : 59354
At Puget Sound Energy (PSE) we have a long tradition of
service, and an exciting and innovative future ahead!
Consider PSE for the next step in your career.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Puget Sound Energy’s Organizational Effectiveness Department is looking for a Talent/Learning Management System
Administrator to join our team. This role provides corporate level oversight for the configuration and on-going operation of the
PSE learning, performance and succession management system. PSE uses the Cornerstone On Demand system. This
position is responsible for:
• PSE’s talent management system technology to support best practice employee training, performance and development
• Design and implementation of strategies to help users get the most business value from the talent/learning management
• Building the skills and capabilities of PSE’s internal training super-user community
• Acting as a primary technical liaison between the vendor and PSE IT to resolve system performance issues, and ensure
• Managing vendor performance and service level agreements, including the evaluation, selection and implementation of new
system functionality and upgrades.
• Creating documentation including program architecture, program and business process flows, and other documents needed
to clarify and preserve system knowledge.
• Being an expert on and advocate for the use of technology in successfully supporting our self-service human resource
The ideal candidate will bring a strong understanding of best practices in training administration, performance and succession
management processes combined with talent / learning management system consulting.
This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role within PSE to help us better serve the environment, our customers and
the communities in which they live. PSE provides an environment where all employees are valued, respected and provided
with the opportunity to achieve maximum performance. We offer a comprehensive pay package that includes competitive
compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, retirement support options
and an employee assistance and wellness program. Gain the energy to do great things through a career with Puget Sound
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and/or
experience may be substituted.
• 5 years system administration or application support experience including 2 years’ experience with one or more of the
Talent / learning management system administration,
Talent / learning management system product consulting or implementation,
Other major technology system implementation/project management.
• Familiarity with virtual meeting technology, Sharepoint, html and/or web authoring.
• 5 years learning and/or performance management system administration, such as Cornerstone on Demand, SABA, Sum
Total, Success Factors or other major vendor’s systems.
PSE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process,
please contact the Human Resources Staffing department at email@example.com or 425-462-3017.
Please apply online at http://www.PSE.com/careers
Reference Code: 59354_EX_01_P59476